Call Us: 01565 364 357


When will I receive my refund?

Approximately 8 to 12 weeks, depending on the time of year.

What is your fee?

Please refer to the relevant Service(s) page for details of our fees.

What tax allowances can I claim?

Please see our services page for a list of expenses that we can help you claim.

How many years can I claim for and how will any previous claims affect me?

You can claim tax relief for up to the last four years. If you have claimed in the past, you may already be receiving tax relief on certain expenses through your tax code. However, we can check this for you and identify whether you may be due any further repayments.

Why do I not get these expenses automatically?

HMRC does not always know if you are entitled to these expenses. If you are a member of HM Armed Forces, you are already receiving uniform expenses through your tax code as HMRC has an agreement with HM Armed Forces. However, most other employers do not have this agreement with HMRC in place.

Will making a claim affect my visa status or any other benefits?

Your claim will not affect your visa or your ability to live/work in the UK. It will also not affect any other benefits such as working tax credits, child tax credits, JSA, and ESA.

Do I need to tell my employer I am making a claim?

No. This is a matter between the taxpayer and the tax office only.

Why am I owed a tax refund?

HMRC will never write to you to let you know if you qualify for any tax reliefs. They will only let you know if you over pay. It’s down to the tax payer (or us to help you out) to let them know. Don’t let HMRC keep your money.”