If you have taken out any type of loan in the last 10 years, we can investigate if you have been mis-sold PPI.
Why choose us
EXPERTS IN FINANCIAL CLAIMS
If you took out any type of loan, credit card or mortgage in the last 10 years, you could have been, or may still be paying for Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) you did not need, never wanted or in many cases do not even know about.
- No upfront fees
- Strictly No Win No Fee
- Open and honest appraisal
- We find the best outcome
If you took out a mortgage in the last 20 years you could have PPI included in your agreement that was mis-sold.
Assess Your Claim
SIGNS of MIS-SELLING
- You were told you had to take insurance in order to be approved for the loan.
- Your lender added insurance to your loan without finding out if it was actually required.
- You were told you couldn't buy insurance elsewhere.
- Your lender added
loan insurance without
- You weren't told the lender might earn commissions from selling you your loan
- The lender increased your loan without telling you.
If you have a credit card or store card, check your agreement to see if it includes PPI and we can assess your case.
"Direct Redress kindly investigated at my request, a number of past loans and credit cards and discovered that I had a number of PPi policies that had been mis-sold. Throughout the whole process my appointed claims manager has been so incredibly helpful ..."
"I started banking with HSBC when I moved to Manchester to go to university. I've been banking with them for 14 years and had always trusted them. I could not believe the amount that they owed me ..."
"A friend recommended Direct Redress and it was the best recommendation I've ever had. The company are an absolute pleasure to deal with, a real breath of fresh air in this day and age...